Our clinic is looking for children and teens with moderate to severe Ulcerative Colitis (UC) or Crohn’s Disease (CD) to take part in a clinical study. The study is being conducted to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug to manage the symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s Disease in children.
Your child or teen may qualify if they:
- Are 2 years to 17 years old
- Have been diagnosed with moderate-to-severe UC or CD
- Currently experience change in frequency of bowel movements, fatigue, abdominal pain or other symptoms that may indicate a flare in their disease
- UC/CD symptoms are not well controlled by current treatments
- Meet additional study criteria Study staff will determine eligibility based on additional study criteria.
The investigational study drug and all study-related care are provided at no cost.