Available now! MNGI has launched a new Patient Portal. The new Patient Portal does require NEW enrollment for all patients.
The new MNGI Patient Portal provides you 24/7 access to:
- Messaging - Communicate through secure messaging with your provider or care team
- Portal Documents - View your health information, including prep information, visit summaries, lab results and more
- Appointments - View upcoming appointments
- Linked accounts for patient guardians
- Online chat for technical support (available 7am-7pm CST)
- Plus access to new features when they become available later in the year
Securing a MNGI Patient Portal account is fast and easy:
- Patients who have an upcoming MNGI visit or who schedule a future appointment will automatically receive an invitation to enroll. A couple reminders will be sent and each enrollment invitation link will be good for 35 days.
- If you had a previous Patient Portal account and had a MNGI visit in the past 3 months, you will automatically receive an invitation to enroll. A couple reminders will be sent and each enrollment invitation link will be good for 35 days.
- Other MNGI patients who would like to set up a Patient Portal account can request enrollment here.
MNGI patients who are already enrolled can access the new Patient Portal through our website.