In the recently unveiled 34th edition of the Best Hospitals rankings by the esteemed U.S. News and World Report, an impressive total of 11 Minnesota hospitals secured their place among the nation’s finest. It’s noteworthy that MNGI Digestive Health is closely affiliated with six of these top-performing medical institutions, providing year-round inpatient GI care.
U.S. News evaluated 138 hospitals in Minnesota and ranked them based on two subcomponents- specialty rankings and procedure and condition ratings. This rigorous examination aimed to identify hospitals that excelled in areas such as clinical outcomes, quality of nursing care, and patient experience.
The following Minnesota hospitals demonstrated exceptional healthcare delivery, and the ones that partner with MNGI are bolded:
- Mayo Clinic (Honor roll)—No.1
- Allina Health Abbott Northwestern Hospital—No.2
- CentraCare-St. Cloud Hospital—No.2
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center—No.4
- Allina Health Mercy Hospital-Coon Rapids—No.4
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital—No.6
- Essentia Health-St. Mary's Medical Center—N0.7
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital—No.8
- Allina Health United Hospital—No.9
- M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital—No.10
- North Memorial Health Hospital—No.11
MNGI is proud to be associated with these (and other) fantastic hospital facilities in Minnesota. We want to congratulate these organizations for the recognition they’ve received for offering exemplary care.