Coming Soon! MNGI is launching a new Patient Portal on May 2, 2022. Utilizing this new Patient Portal will require NEW enrollment (or re-enrollment by current portal users).
This announcement also brings changes for users of the current Patient Portal (see below).
The new MNGI Patient Portal provides you 24/7 access to:
- Messaging - Communicate through secure messaging with your provider or care team
- Portal Documents - View your health information, including prep information, visit summaries and lab results, and more
- Appointments - View existing (scheduled) and past appointments
- Linked accounts for patient guardians
- Online chat for technical support
Enrolling in the new MNGI Patient Portal:
- Enrollment will be available after May 2, 2022
- Patients who have a MNGI visit or schedule a future appointment will automatically receive an invitation to enroll. Those patients will also receive a couple reminders to create the account and each enrollment invitation link will be good for 35 days.
- If you have an existing NextMD Patient Portal account and have had a MNGI visit in the past 3 months, you will automatically receive an invitation to enroll. You will also receive a couple reminders to create your account and each enrollment invitation link will be good for 35 days. Note: Enrollment invitations will come by email from: email@example.com
Important information for current users of MNGI’s NextMD Patient Portal:
Unfortunately, this upgrade is not compatible with the existing NextMD.com Patient Portal. This means that your current portal account will be going away, and you will need to complete the enrollment process to have a new portal account.
- You can continue to engage with MNGI through the existing patient portal until April 29, 2022.
- Individual documents in the current patient portal will not transfer over to the new portal. However, once enrolled, your new Patient Portal account will include a Summary of Care document. Please know that this does not mean your portal documents or health records are gone. MNGI still has them and can get them for you if needed.
- In the meantime, we encourage you to log in to your existing patient portal account ASAP (before 4/29/22) to print or download any important information that you would like to keep:
So please mark your calendar for May 2nd and be sure to set up your new MNGI Patient Portal account – it’s fast and easy! You will also receive access to new features when they become available later in the year. Thank you for choosing MNGI for your digestive health care needs!