At MNGI Digestive Health, we are incredibly proud of the recognition and honors earned by our organization and physicians in the past year. Here are a few examples of MNGI’s recent awards:
- MN Cancer Alliance’s Organization of the Year award (March 2021), for MNGI’s donated care and contributions to increasing colon cancer screening rates and raising awareness
- Top Doctors Rising Stars listing – Mpls.St.Paul Magazine (April 2021), recognition for two MNGI physicians identified by their peers in this 7th annual listing of Top Doctors Rising Stars.
- Top Workplace in Minnesota (June 2021), from the Star Tribune and based on employee survey data
- Top Doctors – Mpls.St.Paul Magazine (July 2021), recognition for nine MNGI physicians identified by their peers in this 25th annual listing of Top Doctors.
- Minnesota’s Best Award - Gold Winner Gastroenterologist (August 2021), voted by readers of the Star Tribune
- Top Doctors listing – Minnesota Monthly Magazine (September/October 2021), recognition for twelve MNGI physicians identified by their peers in this annual listing of Top Doctors.
- SCOPY Award from the American College of Gastroenterology (October 2021), in recognition of community engagement, education, and awareness efforts for colorectal cancer prevention with this public service announcement
- America’s Best Ambulatory Surgery Centers - Newsweek (October 2021), recognition for three MNGI Digestive Health Endoscopy Center locations (Bloomington, Eagan, and Plymouth)
Thank you to our patients, community partners, and these publications and organizations for recognizing MNGI and allowing us to continue striving for greatness every day. We look forward to providing the highest quality care and patient experience for our communities in 2022.